Everyone knows I'm in over my head...

I called and booked and paid for the blood test, but... I can't go until tomorrow for it!

My grand plan is coming apart. I needed to start this week to be ahead of my deadline.

I realize that losing what I need to lose more than likely will not happen in the 12 week period, unless I am one of their "real" sucess cases, but I know it is still a possibility. I wont be too upset if I don;t make it, but it will still be a goal.

Anyway, I have a trip planned and I will be seeing people who have never known me except for being heavy and I would LOVE to blow them away.

I told a few people about my diet plan and they think I'm crazy, in way over my head and that just makes me realize I just need to shut up. Let the results speak for themselves.

I'm ready to prove to myself that I can do this.

0 comments: