Step One... Say we have to talk

Sometimes, we just have to be honest with ourselves. I'm fat. Really Fat. I got this way because of bad eating and being lazy. Now WHY I am so fat is a bit of a mystery.

I'm usually look "fit and thin" in my blood tests, which is half the problem, Doctors have no idea why I am so heavy. Sure sometimes I eat crappy and other times I eat great, but not enough to have me be THIS fat or have gained weight so fast. 60 lbs in 6 months... Really? I mean Really?!?!?

So thise leads me to being nervous... Even after paying the fee, there is no guarantee I will get into the program.

There is still the blood test, which could deny me from the program.

Anyway, I received my blood test referal today. Which surprised me because it was late in the afternoon on Saturday.

I'm going to call them and set things up for Monday, hopefully!

0 comments: