A hundred thousand words could not quite explain...

How HAPPY I am right now!

I got the program!!!!! I'm in!

The only thing, is they gave me a goal weight of 130!

130. I haven't been 130 since I was 21. Actually 20.

I am going to head out right now and buy everything I need.

I've also been reading many other message boards to find out a lot about the program, so I have a very good idea of the "extras" I need.

Here is what I am getting tonight:

Digital Scale, Lean Meat, Chicken Breast, Turkey Breast, Halibut, Mahi Mahi,Tuna, Crackers, Spinach, Lettuce, Spaghetti Squash, Cucumbers, Yogurt, Kiwi, Tomatoes, Apples and Garlic.

There are so many things I could get, but these are the only things I like.

My official program start date is October 3, 2008 meaning that my 12 weeks is over 12.26.2008. Ha could have I called it any closer?!?!?

PS... This program really is specific to the person, so don't follow what I am doing, as I will not publish the food measurement used and it could be dangerous if you try to do it.

0 comments: