Day 2 10.04.2008

Today will be a challenging day, as I have a birthday party and will be visiting the parents today.

I never really realized, how everything we do in America is so 'food' based. Its no wonder that obesity is such empidemic.

Tip: When you get your Cohen program, don't wait until your "Offical Start Date", iron the kinks out early.

I actually forgot, I have to go to my parents today, until a few minutes ago. This couldbe very dangerous to my diet, as we always eat when we do stuff! I told them NO FOOD!!!!

I also told the birthday girl I was bringing my own food and called ahead to the place where she is having the party to confirm I can.

Cheating is not an option, as I really want to hit my goal weight as close to the deadline as possible Cheating on Cohen can not just set you back a day, but an entire week, because you aren't just losing weight you're altering your homones.

My soultion to all of this? I am having tuna... I know we can have canned in water, but they also sell bagged in water, which some in my portion size. I am eating that. Plus I already weighed out raw spinach and will have that. Then I don't have to worry about portion sizes or cooling the food.

It will be a challenging night but I told my friend what I was doing, so it will be ok! I just need to save my soda allotment for tonight!

So todays meals:

M1 - Yogurt and Mellon - Soda
S1 - Apple and cracker
M2 - Tuna with Cucumber - Water
S2- Apple and Cracker
M3 - Tuna with Spinach - 2 Sodas
Water

0 comments: