Day 1 My Official Start Day! 10.03.08

Today I get skinny, healthy and as much as I had to admit it. Happier.

I created an Amazon store, where I will feature my favorite Cohen Related tools. It will make it easy for anyone to get the supplies they need. Feel free to follow the link to shop it!

Tip of the Day:

Zip lock bags. They are a saving grace. Take a sharpie and write M1 (Meal 1) and then A/B/C to fit your food.

Now, some people don't have a ton of food options on their Cohen diet. I do. I get to pick different choices of meat or chicken portions and then a different veggie option. So I need to keep my meals separate.

For example I would write M1-A on my meat and M1-A on my matching veggie serving.

It is really easy to confuse the weights so this keeps it really easy, especially in you froze everything after you weighed it, like I did. The weights are going to be off because of the freezing.

Today's Menu:

M1 - Yogurt with chopped apples

S1 - Apple and Cracker 1L W

M2 - Chicken and Cauliflower with a Cracker

S2- Apple 1L W

M3 - Steak and Cauliflower

S3 - Cantaloupe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am really inspired u writing ur meals and some stories behind it. BecausE of this I would also start my cohen diet while reading ur entry so I wont feel alone doing this diet hehe goodluck to us!