Day 4 10.6.08

Cohen Tip of the Day: Use your advisor!!! They are included in the price of your program so don't be afriad to ask them as many questions as you have!

My advisors have been very helpful so far and helped me steer clear of divations, for example, Butternut Squash is not allowed at this stage of the program! I had to ask and glad I didn't wat any that I purchased.

As far as walking it’s a go! My advisor said “Walking at a comfortable pace is a good choice of exercise.” So I am picking my routine back up. I am only going to go 3 miles, but if I feel ok, I will push it to 4.

Meals today:
M1 – Hard Boiled Egg, Cucumbers, Apple
S1 – Apple and Cracker
M2 – Tuna and Spinach
S2 – Apple and Cracker
M3 – Chicken and Cauliflower
S3 – Cracker

I did buy Garlic Powder, but it is 100% garlic, no salt, nothing else added, just all garlic. Is this ok? Is there a limit?

0 comments: