Day 5 10.07.08

I didn't eat until 9:30 today and I thought I was going to pass out! I got to work (where I had left breakfast the night before) and everyone said I looked REALLY pale.

I had my hard boiled egg and cucumbers and felt much better, although I still feel 'out-of-wack'. Maybe it just took longer for the diet to catch up to me.

Tip: Drink all of your water! I went two days without drinking my 2-3 Liters of water and I didn;t lose any weight. The point in the early stages of this diet is to help clear out the toxins being released by the loss of fat.

I was going to go for my walk last night, but ended up hosting movie night at my place with friends at the last minute. I will start on Wednesday, assuming I feel better.

Yuck.

Anyway todays meal plan:

M1 - Egg with Cucumbers
S1 - Apple with Cracker 1L Water
M2 - Tuna with Cucumber
S2 - Apple with Cracker
M3 - Chicken with Cauliflower 1L Water
S3 - Apple with Cracker, if hungry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really appreciate you sharing this blog article. admire all the helpful data you've shared. thank you for posting!

www.n8fan.net