Day 6 10.08.2008

The Cohen program is much easier to follow than I thought and I am very excited to return to my walking program, which I think will only help in my weight loss and toning.

Tip: Add Kiwi to your fruits, if you haven't already... a big reason is, 'Kiwifruit also serves as a natural blood thinner. A recent study performed at the University of Oslo in Norway reveals that--similar to popular mainstream aspirin therapy-consuming two to three kiwifruit daily for 28 days significantly thins the blood, reducing the risk of clots, and lowers fat in the blood that can cause blockages.[10]'

Todays Menu:

M1 - Yogurt with chopped Kiwi 1L Water
S1 - Apple w/ Crackers and Tea
M2 - Chicken with Cauliflower 1L Water
S2 - Apple w/Crackers
M3 - Chicken with Spinach 1L Water

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. My name is Jessica. I too, am getting ready to start the Cohen diet. I did my blood test on 8/21 & I have not heard anything yet...? How long did it take someone to contact you? Thanks in advance :)

Nick Burnham said...

Did you finish ?

C said...

I'm on it now. And keeping the food interesting helps. I noticed I got headaches when I didn't drink at least 1.5lt water a day. I'm on day 12 already ;) It's going well.

duchess said...

Where do I get the Cohen diet?

duchess said...

whre do I get the cohen diet?

monchu said...

Hi. I noticed you take 3 fruits a day (including what you add to your yogurt). I am only allowed 2 (fist sized).

Unknown said...

Hello from South Africa. I am inspired by your posts on your journey with the Cohen diet, Did you stop after day 6? Regards. Carol.

Unknown said...

Hallo from Dubai. Im starting the journey soon. Waiting for a reply. How much can be expected to loose in one month? We do not have a agent in Dubai, does the online program work efficietnly?

Risque said...

Hi.. based from personal experience, the online program works if you follow it. They also keep the minimum 24hra before they get back to u on your queries.. sometimes less.

I went on the program via online 2 years ago, almst hit goal at 2.5mos bt did not do refund and just went back to old eating habits.. my fault. I'm still struggling to get back on track though.

I was really good then no deviations.. this program is great, but takes a lot of dedication.

I'm still trying.. Imy 5kgs over my starting weight 2yrs before.

If you want to read up on my experience you can go to http://perfectversionofyou.blogspot.com start at the beginning of the blog for info that u may need or just sign up to www.newyouforum.com you wiLl find loads of info there and support too.

Hope this helps.

:)