Prep Day 4 10.02.08

Tomorrow is my "Official Dr. Cohen Start Date" so I am going to weigh in tomorrow.

I also was challenged to a weight loss competition at work, so that will only serve as a further motivator.

Tip of the day:

Buy a little George Foremand Grill. The tiny one is small enough to take to work. I HATE reheating chicken in the microwave. I take this with me to work and I can cook the chicken in less than 5 minutes.

Day 4 (I REALLY start tomorrow and I can't wait to weight in!)

M1 - Cottage Cheese and Cucumber
S1 - Cracker 1L Water
M2- Tuna and Cucumber
S2 - Cracker
M3 - Chicken and Cauliflower

Luckily for me... I do like Cauliflower, Spinach and Cucumbers... I just never bought them in a store. Ever. I only ate veggies if they came with my meal!!! I know horrible and more than likely part of the reason I have the weight that I do. Same can be said for fruit... rarely did I actively go buy fruit other than bananas and that was in a blue moon.This is a HUGE shift eating wise for me. I haven't cooked in about 4 years, other than using a microwave. It's a complete and total change of my daily behavior, which I needed and well I need this change so I have to do this!

2 comments:

nice ramos said...

is there any particular quantity for each food? or should you just have to follow the plan regardles of the amount?

nara said...

Yes, if you follow the meal plan, the exercise plan, and keep it up for 3 weeks, I firmly believe you can lose 10 pound. I think
you could follow the 3 week diet plan to lose 15 pounds.
The 3 Week Diet